Hello dear friends and clay lovers!
I wanted to inspire you to make a pair of beautiful floral stud earrings.
For this, I’m using a beautiful flower silicone mold from http://www.Beebeecraft.com – this mold works great with resin, with clay as well, and I think it would be amazing for decorating larger items like notebooks, canvases, vases, etc.
Do you like stud earrings? I personally love them. But I’ve noticed I don’t create such earrings very often so I decided to change that.
Here’s the material list for the tools and materials that I used:
– Cernit Pearl White Polymer Clay
– pink ink pad
– teal ink pad and an applicator
– Beebeecraft Flower silicone mold https://www.beebeecraft.com/p-sunnyclue-diy-epoxy-resin-craft-kits-including-flower-silicone-molds-34270.html?cartproductId=34270
– metal leaf
– Triple Tick Glossy glaze and a brush
– Pasta machine, oven, roller, dotting tool
– craft knife, smoothing tools
– Screw eye pins
– Stud earring findings
– Aluminum disposable baking pan
I hope you’ll take this idea and use it in your work with clay!